10 Make-Up Tips for a Natural Summer Look
Category: Beauty Posted:
16/05/2014 17:25 Views:
When it comes to summer we're all about exploring natural beauty and having a fresh face, letting our skin breathe in some of the summer weather. Here are some of our top tips on achieving a natural summer make-up look.
- Always use an SPF underneath make-up. Either opt for a moisturiser with built-in SPF or apply a separate product. This will help protect your skin against any sun damage, helping you to stay youthful-looking.
- When it comes to a make-up base, why not go for something with light coverage? Using a BB cream or a tinted moisturiser will allow you to achieve an even skin tone and cover imperfections without feeling heavy on your skin.
- Depending on your skin type you may want to use some form of powder. If you have oily/combination skin simply use a mattifying powder along your t-zone where you are most prone to oily spells. Drier skin types can skip this step.
- Add a subtle tint of colour to your cheeks with a soft peach blush. Peach helps warm your skin tone and create a pretty glow.
- Using a bronzer on your cheekbones and places where the sun would naturally hit can help create a sun kissed look; perfect for holidays or a night out.
- When it comes to the eyes; keep it simple. If you have oily skin apply a primer to your eyelids, normal skin types can skip this step.
- Opt for black or brown mascara that lengthens to help create soft, natural lashes.
- Try using a powder product to fill in those brows if you want to achieve a natural look. Full brows are on trend right now so simply shape your natural brows with tweezers.
- When it comes to the lips, preparation is key. Apply a lip balm that contains SPF to protect your lips as well as keeping them smooth all day long.
- Apply a soft colour to your lips for a natural look; tinted lip balms are great and easy to work with and we also love soft coral/peach tones for summer!
Comments on 10 Make-Up Tips for a Natural Summer Look
Be the first to comment on this entry!