Incredible hair care and guaranteed colour coverage.
It&ly Colorly Optimus is the next stage of evolution for the brand from Colorly 2020. It still gives the brilliant colour results and complete grey coverage that Colorly always has, but now it's formulated with incredible hair care built-in, for true-to-tone colours and blazing shine. Oh, and that formula is vegan, cruelty free and free from parabens, silicones, phthalate and SLES.
Colorly Optimus features It&ly's &-Plex Bond Repair complex of organic oils and butters to strengthen hair, maintaining its health for superb colour performance. Alongside that is their Mediterranean Blend of Italian fruit to improve shine and ensure colour longevity.
Optimus also has a softer, smoother texture, so it's easier to mix and apply, with a new fragrance made with gardenia and ylang ylang, which effectively masks any ammonia smell.
Colorly Optimus and 2020 can be used alongside each other, with new Optimus shades being phased in as the 2020 equivalents run out. The full Optimus range includes 96 shades, split into 22 colour series:
- Naturali (N & NI)—balanced natural tones with full grey coverage at all 10 levels, and intense natural tones for more resistant hair types;
- Mediterranei (TN)—natural looking rich golden browns and warm blondes inspired by the Mediterranean Sea;
- Cioccolato (CH)—rich chocolate browns gorgeous, deep brunettes;
- Cioccolato Peperoncino (CP)—chocolate mixed with chilli pepper red for extra dimension and beautiful highlights;
- Superschiarenti (SS)—superlight shades designed to give maximum lift with maximum care;
- Dorati (D)—warm, vibrant golds that are brilliant on their own or to mix in golden tones to other shades;
- Cenere (C)—ash tones optimised for natural colour without unwanted warmth and balanced so that results are cool and consistent;
- Arctic (AA, AC & AP)—perfect, high-lift 11s in silver, ash or pearl for icy Nordic blondes full of cool sophistication and glamour;
- Beige (B)—perfect for creating that classic blonde look or for when you need precise control of warmth or a soft grey coverage;
- Autunno (RD)—rich reds with complex golden undertones across levels 4–8 for a wide-ranging palette of copper hues like a ripe Umbrian autumn day;
- Irisée (P, RU & V)—rich shades of violet, plum and ruby, ideal for creating fashion colours or when you want to add richness or reflects to your own mix;
- Mogano (M)—perfectly blended mahogany shades giving excellent coverage and beautiful reflects;
- Rossi (RF)—bold intensity to add warmth and a fiery glow to your own mixes or use alone as a guaranteed, stand-out, look-at-me red;
- Ramati (R)—fiery copper red shades, ideal for adding controlled copper tones to warmer mixes or putting a bit of rich, yet subtle, red into a grey coverage formula;
- Rame Intenso (RT)—fiery copper with more intensity;
- Castagna (CS)—chestnut shades designed to eliminate yellow and orange reflects for neutral, balanced results;
- Cenera Irisée (CV)—ash violet shades to contrast yellow-orange reflects and create soft results;
- Lavanda (L)—lavender tones to contrast yellow reflects for refined, elegant results;
- Perla Cenere (PC)—designed to contrast warm tones for a pearlescent result on light tones and a natural one on darker tones;
- Smoky (K)—designed to deliver edgy, translucent blondes with golden tones cancelled out, giving cool results;
- Matt (I)—designed to counterbalance warm red tones for cool results, perfect for creating matt effects on blonde or brunette hair;
- Accentuatori (AB, AC, AG, AR, AV & N)—accent tones to adjust colour intensity in a mix or for colour correction. Neutral can be used on its own to add gloss and shine to porous or dull hair.
It&ly Colorly Optimus should be mixed with a good quality peroxide like Oxily 2020 in the appropriate strength.
Comes in 60-ml tubes.