Terms of sale
CoolBlades is a trade-only website on which all sales are conducted on a business to business basis and are therefore not subject to the Distance Selling Regulations.
We are however happy to accept goods back under certain circumstances, as laid out below. In these cases you must notify us within 7 days of receipt of your goods that you wish to return them. We regret that we cannot accept returned goods notified to us after this time unless they are being returned due to a fault.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your return and for futher details of where to send it.
Please note that hygiene regulations mean that we cannot accept the return of any scissor, clipper, razor or razor blade (or similar item, this list is not exhaustive) that has been used.
Incorrect product received
If we have sent you a product that you didn't order, you can return it to us free of charge and we will send you the correct product at no extra cost to you.
Incorrect product ordered
If you have ordered the wrong product or have changed your mind, then you may return it to us for refund or replacement but you must pay any postage charges. You are also liable for the package's safe return so we suggest a recorded delivery service be used. You will also be charged for postage of any replacement item.
We will not be able to accept back any product where the manufacturer's seal has been broken. It is your responsibility to take reasonable care of the goods from the time you receive them until you return them to us. You must return the product with its original packaging material in original condition.
If you do not return the goods as required, we may charge you our direct costs of recovering the goods. If you return goods that are damaged and cannot be re-sold we retain the right to charge for such damage.
- Refunds will only be given if your product is returned in perfect condition with original packaging intact and complete.
- Original delivery charges will not be refunded.
- A 5% restocking fee will be charged on any refunds.
- Refunds will be made to your original payment method, PayPal, credit card or cheque.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 days of receiving the goods back.
Damaged or faulty goods
Faulty goods does not include any goods that are faulty due to fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than in accordance with their intended use, failure to follow the manufacturer's or our instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the prior approval of us or the manufacturer.
You should notify us as soon as possible in the same way as for a returned product if you discover that any goods are faulty goods. Faulty goods will be replaced or repaired according to the manufacturer's instructions providing they are still within the warranty period, this repair or replacement could take up to 21 days.
Goods found to be faulty or damaged on receipt by you may be returned free of charge if notified to us within 7 days of receipt. Details of how to do this will be sent to you from our returns department once the faulty item has been registered with us.
Items that become defective within 6 months of purchase may be returned to us at your expense for repair or replacement according to the manufacturer's instructions.
If you return goods because you think they are faulty, we may charge you the cost of all transport and our actual costs and expenses in the event that the goods are not in fact faulty goods.
When you return goods to us for any reason:
- You must ensure that they are properly and securely packaged and labelled with our address;
- You are always responsible for any damage in transit that is due to incorrect or inadequate packaging by you; and
- You are responsible for any damage or loss in transit where you arrange the transport (rather than using our courier).
- Any goods sent back to us without prior company approval will not be refunded, replaced or repaired and any costs we incur for this return will be passed onto the customer.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Images of goods on our website are for illustrative purposes only and may differ slightly from the actual goods.
These terms and conditions are subject to English law.