We aim to have the best value delivery service of any online hair and beauty wholesaler in the UK.
- Orders dispatched within 1 working day*
- Free next-day delivery on orders over £75 (ex. VAT) for orders going to England, Wales and lowland Scotland.
- Free standard delivery on most orders over £50 (ex. VAT)** wherever you are in the UK (not just the UK mainland like most of our competitors)
- Tracked 48-hour delivery from £4.95
- Next-day delivery from £6.50 (on orders placed before 3.30 pm, Mon–Fri)
*Subject to stock availability. If any item you've ordered is not in stock, we'll get in touch straight away to explain when you'll be getting it.
** Orders containing dangerous goods are only eligible for free delivery above £75 and only to England, Wales and lowland Scotland. Free delivery to remote areas is only available on orders weighing less than 5 kg.
Need delivery outside the UK? Find out about our International Delivery here.
Some notes about delivery
- Delivery charges are quoted ex. VAT (like all prices on our site). VAT will be added to your whole order at the checkout.
- Delivery times can't be guaranteed as our couriers won't guarantee them to us. However the vast majority of orders arrive within the time estimated for that delivery method.
- Orders where the billing address differs to the delivery address may take longer due to extra security checks. We do this to protect you from fraud.
- If you ask us to leave your order outside your property, your package becomes your responsibility once delivered and neither we nor our couriers will accept liability in the event that it is subsequently stolen.
- Furniture usually carries a delivery surcharge depending on the size and weight of the item ordered. If applicable, this surcharge is added to your chosen delivery rate at the checkout.
Peroxide, acetone, aerosols, flammable items and lithium batteries can only be shipped with specific couriers, therefore some of the options outlined below will not be available if your order contains any of these products.
We regret that we're unable to ship dangerous goods by air.
Time: 2–3 days. Rate: from £3.75. Weight: up to 2 kg.
Only available on orders of £10 or lower.
Sent via Royal Mail. Delivers Mon–Sat.
Rates start at £3.75 and are tiered dependent on the weight of your order.
48-Hour Tracked Delivery
Time: 2–3 days. Rate: from £4.95. Weight: up to 5 kg.
Sent via Royal Mail. Deliveries to most of the UK mainland will arrive within 2 days. Deliveries to remote areas and islands may take 3 days (possibly longer if the weather is rough and a water crossing is involved.)
Rates start from £4.95 for orders below £50 and are FREE for orders above it. For remote areas of the UK, orders weighing more than 5 kg or containing dangerous goods are sent with DPD for which there is only a subsidised delivery option above £50.
Next-Day & Rapid Services
Time: 1 or 2 days. Rate: from £6.50. Weight: up to 62 kg.
We offer next-day delivery on orders placed before 3.30 pm, Monday to Friday. Orders placed at the weekend or on a bank holiday will be processed on the next working day and delivered on the day following that.
Our Next-Day service is available in England (excluding Isle of Wight and Scilly Isles), Wales and the Scottish Lowlands and costs £6.50 for orders under 31 kg and £12.50 for orders between 31 and 62 kg. We use DPD for these deliveries who we've found offer the most reliable next-day service, but please note that next-day delivery is not guaranteed.
Throughout the rest of the UK we offer a Rapid service costing £8.95 using Royal Mail. Most deliveries with this service will arrive within 2 days, but customers in the most remote areas or in areas that require a water crossing may have to wait longer, particularly if the weather is bad.
Credit card sales marked for next-day and rapid deliveries are always sent to the billing address for the card, even if a different delivery address is entered. This helps us to prevent fraud.
We use DPD for international deliveries and offer a Road and an Air service. Each service is only available to selected countries. Dangerous goods can only be sent on the Road service.
Prices vary depending on the weight of your order, so please make up your order and then go to the checkout to see what the delivery charge will be. Prices to Europe start at £14.25. Orders over £500 are eligible for FREE delivery to Ireland (Eire), Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands and the Czech Republic.
Unfortunately it's not possible to ship more than 2 products with lithium batteries in the same box to addresses outside the UK. If you're ordering more than 2 of these products in a single order then you may need to pay a lithium surcharge before we can despatch your order. Please place your order as normal and we'll contact you with the details.
When ordering goods from Cool Blades Limited for delivery outside the United Kingdom you may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once the goods reach the specified destination. Any additional charges for Customs clearance must be paid by you.
Cool Blades Limited has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. If you are ordering goods from outside the United Kingdom, it is your responsibility to comply with all the laws and regulations in the country in which you are receiving the goods.
Please note that if you choose to reject an order rather than pay customs charges, then you will be liable for the cost of shipping the order back to us and that charge will be deducted from your refund.