Wella Professionals EIMI
EIMI is the new range of styling products from Wella Professionals which replaces the old Wella Professionals Style. The EIMI philosophy is all about indviduality: containing products to get creative with unique, inspiring styles.
The range contains a lot of Wella's old favourites like Pearl Styler and Sculpt Force (Flubber) as well as new products like dry shampoo Dry Me or BB lotion Perfect Me. It's organised into 5 collections:
- Volume—sprays, mousses and setting lotions for volumising, setting and curling.
- Smooth—creams and lotions to tame that mane.
- Texture—sprays, waxes, pomades and gels to fix, ruffle and texturise.
- Shine—sprays, mists and pomades for shimmer, shine and gloss.
- Fixing Hairsprays—craft and finish your style with EIMI's new fresh fragrance.
Setting lotion that brings this hair styling classic into the 21st century.
Comes in an 18-ml capsule and has a hold level of 3. Available singly or in great-value boxes of 12.
Matt defining clay made with beeswax and minerals that lets you keep remoulding your style whenever you want.
Available in a 75-ml pot and has a hold level of 2.
Style primer that prepares hair for styling and instantly improves how hair responds to styling techniques.
Comes in a 50-ml can and has a hold level of 1.
Styling mousse designed to coax ultimate curves and bounce out of curls, while filling them with a frizz-free shine.
Comes in a 300-ml can and has a hold level of 2.
Lightweight smoothing balm that's perfect for taming wild and unruly hair, reducing frizz and increasing styling flexibility.
Comes in a 100-ml bottle and has a hold level of 2.